Connecting to God, Disconnecting From the World
Know any youth from Kindergarten to 8th grade? This is the ministry for them!
- The Faith Place K-8 youth ministry is called to fulfill ministry to children and declares that children are precious in His sight (Matthew 19:14 & Mark 10:14).
- The ministry is committed to the spiritual growth of all children, helping to prepare them for ministry within their church and their purpose in their communities.
- The ministry is dedicated to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all children, leading them to accept of Jesus as their personal Saviour, and teaching them the full truth of God’s Word.
- We want all the children to know it is fun to serve and worship the Lord.
- The support of committed and compassionate teens and adults, allow us to provide our children and middle schoolers with a variety of opportunities to grow in their relationship with Jesus and other young Christians.
- Some of our events and activities include: Heritage Builders (K-5), Faith Builders (6-8), puppet ministry, children’s choir, game nights, movie nights, Bible Bowl, church camp, and much more.
Heritage Builders (1st – 5th grade) meets every 1st and 2nd Sunday of the month. This is a time where our children can have their own worship and Word experience.
Faith Builders (6th – 8th grade) meets every 3rd Sunday of the month. This is a time where our children can have their own worship and Word experience.
Wednesday Word Enrichment:
We have Word Enrichment sessions for all ages where we deal with relevant issues that are facing our youth today. We strive to be relevant to this Generation because we recognize that they are not the church of tomorrow but they are the church of RIGHT now.
We believe that every young person has a purpose to fulfill and we want to help them accomplish that purpose!
Get Connected Today!